Sometimes I wonder how I'd ever make it through,
Through this world without having you,
I just wouldn't have a clue..
'Cause sometimes it seems like this world's closing in on me,
And there's no way of breaking free,
And then I see you reach for me..
Sometimes I wanna give up,I wanna give in,I wanna quit the fight,
And then I see you baby,and everything's alright,
Everything's alright..
When I see you smile,I can face the world..oh oh,
You know I can do anything,
When I see you smile,I see a ray of light..oh..oh,
I see it shining right through the rain,
When I see you smile,baby when I see you smile at me,
Oh yeah..
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do,
What a touch of your hand can do,
It's like nothing that I ever knew..
And when the rain is falling I don't feel it,
'Cause you're here with me now,
And one look at you baby,
Is all I'll ever need,is all I'll ever need..
Chorus
Sometimes I wanna give up,I wanna give in,I wanna quit the fight,
And one look at you baby..and everything's alright,
Everything's alright..
..So right...
|


3 comments:
Baby Baby you're like the sunshine I get everyday.
Shining through me..
Shine shine shine shine..
hahahahaha!
:D
..always smile for a better days..
Sunshine or rain?
Post a Comment