Just talked to Mama..and I'm just tooooooo happyyyyyyyyy...Takleh nak describe...Can't wait...Started early today with handing my two bapak major assignment,after two weeks of being a walking zombie..and after that received a very gooooooooooood news from Malaysia..It's has been a longgggg due thing....enough said..
Harini aku nak tulis pasal feeling..lantak laaaa...Mcm blog pompuan pun takpe...huhu...I want this to happen as soon as we can..not just me I guess..semua orang kut...I am gonna cancel all my travel plans this coming holiday..Kalau pegi pun,yang dekat-dekat jer..Cause I can feel the happiness in Mama's voice just now,and I can feel the same vibes from Bah jugak,walaupun tak bercakap tadi...:-)..That's all yang paling penting dalam hidup saya...and obviously, kebahagiaan tuan punya badan..
Harap-harap tunggu lah saya balik nanti yaaa,then everyone in the family shall share this happiness together..
Saya kira setujuuuuuuu jerrrrr...Ibarat kata Rafi,"Terima jer lah pakcik..Senang kerja saya..Senang kerja pakcikkkkk.."..;-)
Let us see one of my favourite movie scenes ever by 'Encik Rafi' (2:30-4:08)..nak meleleh air mata aku..Sempoi enjoy...wakaka!!!..God bless them all...
Hope everything goes well tomorrow bro!I'm happy for ya...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment