"..I might get distracted by this shiny object,but sometimes I look down and I get into this little world of creativity or emotion,and I think that’s where the beauty lies.."
..And during that time he became frustrated by the idea that he felt misunderstood by a lot of people..
.."If you could come in here,inside my head,and see what I see,and how beautiful I see it,or how much potential I see here..I might get distracted by this shiny object,but sometimes I look down and I get into this little world of creativity or emotion or whatever,and I think that's where the beauty lies..And I think a lot of times people just kind of leave you because they don't understand what you're dealing with or what you're going through..And so I just kind of felt like if people could come in and see the way I saw the world and how much beauty and intensity and passion and struggles and triumph,they could get in and they could relate and they could understand..
It's not about words,it's about seeing the world that's in my head,or seeing what's in my heart..Because you can't really put a word,or words,to explain a feeling or an experience..You can try, you can really try,but if you could get inside my head,or I could get inside your head, then maybe I'd get it more..I'd understand it more..And I felt like at that time I was really struggling with a lot of things and feeling like people weren't able to see where I was coming from....and I don't think it does much good to try to be clever just to be clever..It's about being clever in a way where people can plug in.."
"..I don't think it does much good to try to be clever just to be clever..It's about being clever in a way where people can plug in.."
**ThispostissomethingthatmeandKhadafifoundoutwhilereflectingthingsinlifeloveandeverything thathappenshappenedandhappeningaroundus..Andsomehowitreflectsthereflectedreflection**


2 comments:
happens happened and happening
reflects the reflected reflection.
(Y)
Ni ayat sendiri ke ?
Power!
Boleh amik journalism lah bro!
haha..ayat sendiri laa.ayat-ayat poyo..
Post a Comment