Semalam,setelah paginya dikejutkan dengan sms dan bbm message,saya dikejutkan oleh satu lagi panggilan telefon dan sms..Kali ini,melibatkan someone who are used to be really closed to me..Which is kinda shocking..I am so worry about it,dan sehingga kini belum lagi mendapat kepastian mengenainya...I don't have her phone number..I had to reactivate my fb account in my quest to find out the truth and confirmation..Tried to watch the repetition of the news online,but it didn't work out for me..It involved a major bus accident in Malaysia last Sunday,which has been reported by all media as their prime news..Hopefully everything is fine,and I pray to God that it wasn't her that has been injured..:-(..She has always been my motivator before,and again when I had a big doubt about people around me and life early this year..
I do not understand why this kind of things can happened..Orang Melayu kalau dulu-dulu,biasanya menganggap ini semua sebagai takdir..Yes,it is takdir..Ajal dan maut di tangan Tuhan..Tapi kalau sampai sebuah bas boleh terbang melayang sehingga tercabut bumbung,hempap dua kereta dan lain-lain,sampai berbelas nyawa melayang,berpuluh-puluh lagi injured,apa ke jadahnya..Ini dah bukan takdir lagi dahhh..This is stupidity and ignorance!!!
I don't know what to say..Driving culture in Australia is totally different..I know,we tried to implement some of it back home,but because of the Third-World mentality that we have,everything failed..Malaysians need to be disciplined by the authorities,no matter what it takes..We are too lenient about this,and corruption has made it even worse...It's really sad and disappointing..I want to talk about it,but maybe next time,till I get the latest news about my friend..Drive safe people,pleaseeeeee..
My prayer also goes to the victims and their families..:-(..Al-Fatihah...


2 comments:
Al-Fatihah to the victims.
Sedih la, but if lu fikir2 balik. How fast was the bus going kalau dia boleh sampai melayang macam tu. Gila kan? Sebab tu kadang2 macam takut nak naik bas kat Msia. huhu.
It was found out last few days that the bus and another car was speeding,109-160 km/hr..
And the good news is,my friend is safe..
Post a Comment