Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Visitors Alert!!!

Last week, Lim Guan Eng ada datang Adelaide..And currently,Tun Mahathir is in Melbourne..Dua-dua tak sempat jumpa..Aduhhhh..Assignment banyak sangatttt... Dangggg...The Chief Minister of Penang was here to visit Adelaide,which is considered as the twin sister for Penang..In case you never know,while Penang was founded by Francis Light as a British colony back then,Adelaide was founded by guess who,-his son,Colonel William Light..Interesting huh?..So kira nak merapatkan silaturrahim laaa Guan Eng niii..huhu..As long as it is for good interests,I totally support it..Tak kisah laa pembangkang ke,kerajaan ke..Here's the news about his visit..

Idols
Meanwhile,Tun was supposed to give a talk in Melbourne,tapi tak jadi sebab kene lungs infection,so had to be warded for few days in the hospital.. Ingat nak pegi melawat,but he was discharged early afternoon tadi.. He's my mannnn...Syukur alhamdulillah..:-)

Duduk di Australia ni,sebenarnya lagi senang jumpa leaders kalau diikutkan..And they are more lenient and open while abroad..Takde nak ikut pangkat-pangkat sangat..No protocol..which is good..Ikut style Aussie laa..Kalau kat Malaysia belum tentu.. Jadi politician ni patutnya jadi pekerja kepada rakyat,bukan sebaliknya..

I've met with quite a lot of leaders and public figures while here in Aussie..which I think I wouldn't even care to meet back in Malaysia,because of the status culture or protocol..Kita pulak bukan jenis mintak projek,or apa..But anyway I would love the opportunity to have a chat with Tun again,or lepak minum-minum or makan with some of the ministers again,our sportsmen,our musicians,etc just to exchange ideas and stuffs about the country,or just personal.The latest was with Sports Minister,Shabery Chik last July..Walaupun kadang-kadang diorg ni,cakap jer lebih..huhu..

So itulah ceritanya..Selain daripada sebab Guan Eng ada kat sini last week and Tun in Melbourne,sebenarnya tulis ni sebab ada orang ajak pegi Sydney weekend ni...Nak jumpa TPM..Politik lagiiiii,lamaaa dah tak politik...and golf..hehe..

No comments: