Monday, August 23, 2010

Kampung Perth

Perth...Apa laa yang ko best sangat??huhu.. Sometimes,I don't even understand it myself.. Is it the life,the memories,the people,the fresh air,or the place itself?

I've been around a lot of places in my life,but nothing compares to it.. The only place that can beat the feelings is Mekah I guess..Kuantan came close neck to neck,Boston is not too bad either,Madrid seems nice,London pun ok,Hawaii is heaven..

But nothing comes close..

I'm not saying other places are not good or unsuitable..I don't know,you just have to experience it yourself.. It can't be explained..Maybe it's just me..

Kat Perth,duduk diam kat rumah tak buat apa pun best..huhu!

Okeh,,time to studyyyyyyyyyyyyy...haha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat Perth duduk diam minum milo best kan?

Azrul said...

Haha..lu hutang gua milo 18 gelas..jgn lupa

Anonymous said...

..xde hal la bro, 22 gelas pun boleh..

Anonymous said...

wa support lu seraperat bro!! perth is d best...wa yg dah abes blaja ni pun xtau cane nak bungkus beg balek mesia....xsampai hati la...berat kaki tangan nak menlangkah....

Anonymous said...

Anonymous yg letak ..di depan dan dibelakang ayatnya..
aku nak claim milo gak. muahahahaha!