Saturday, August 21, 2010

Julia..Women..&..Inspiration

If you don't watch any Australian national television channels, read any newspapers or do simple things like checking the mailbox outside of your house, I guess no one will realize that we are having an Election here in Australia..:-).. Well, the results will be known ultimately tomorrow..and things are going pretty close this time..Gillard vs Abbott~
last few months
I still remember waking up in the morning a couple of weeks ago when Julia Gillard, out of nowhere,suddenly became the Prime Minister of Australia, replacing Mr. Rudd.. Hmm, I am not really into the idea of having a woman as the PM though, no offence to anyone..:-) Well,but I believe that a woman could be a wonderful advisor to a leader,meaning,I am okay if they are to be the Deputy PM,or minister at least..But all these thoughts of mine only valid in terms of politics..so don't judge me as a sexist yet yeah..:-)..

Dr.Jemilah
Women,for me,can be a good leader in many other things..I adore Princess Diana,Mother Theresa,Tun Siti Hasmah,Dr.Jemilah Mahmood (MERCY), Dr.Mazlan Othman etc..They are the trend-setter,way better than what politicians can do..They inspire people..Still remember how I met Tun Siti just before my exam paper last few years in Perth,near Curtin,chatted personally with her at one corner for quite a while,and zooooommmm,to the exam hall..And guess what??..HD for that paper..haha.. Seeee!
Dr. Mazlan

Anyway,who ever you are,either man or woman,it doesn't matter.. Who knows you might also be the one who inspire a lot of people one day..And I believe you will..:-)..
Err..actually this is quite out of topic,considering the introduction above..But hey, what I am trying to say is,either it's a random act of kindness,or a major things that can change the world, do good things..
You don't need to be a big leader,or human activist.. Even your simple smile can inspire someone..You never know..:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nampak mcm gillard dh mengaku kalah kt abbott... Mcm mana? Kehendak rakyat mungkin yg tak mahukan pemimpin perempuan... Sama kes masa election US... Nk taknak hitam pun hitam la... Janji lelaki!

Azrul said...

Hehe..best kan election kali ni..
Anyway,it's all just about preference,tak kisah pun sebenarnya laki ke pompuan...As long as their good right?..