Forgotten how long, since I've last heard from you,
telling me your favourite story..
I have thought for a long time,and start to feel uneasy,
Have I done something wrong again?..
You said to me in tears, fairytale is just a lie,
And there is no way I am your prince..
Perhaps you don't understand,ever since you said you loved me,
The stars in my sky started to twinkle..
Then I am willing to become, the angel you love,
Open my arms,turning them into wings to watch over you..
You have to believe,believe that we'll be like the fairytale,
With happiness and joy at the end..
Together, we'll write our own ending..
|


2 comments:
Versi Malay pun layan gak.
Nak post kat sini tapi Blogspot bodoh ni tak kasi letak. haha
Cinta Arjuna- Aliff Aziz
http://www.esnips.com/doc/838ad81a-6466-487e-8f03-3c8a370a6ceb/Aliff-Aziz---Cinta-Arjuna
Enjoy :D
Yg melayu jiwang sangat laa..
Minggu depan gua bg lagi satu lagu suruh lu dgr..
haha..
Post a Comment