Last weekend,for the third time in a row,I've missed another ABCB Family Day..I've been told that there were around 200 people attended the Family Day this time around..Danggg,time aku takde laa ramai orang boleh turun..huhu..My Family Day is usually held every two or three years and if I'm not mistaken,last weekend's was the fifth one..
ABCB stands for 'anak beranak Che Bi'..Che Bi is the name of my late grandmother..She's well known in Pekan during that time with that name..Nama betul Arbiah..:-)..I called her 'Mak', like how most of us in the family do..That shows how close we were with her..Till today,I never mention her as 'arwah' Mak,cause she's still here,inside me all the time..and forever it will be~
![]() |
| Mak,with her first daughter (Mama),first cucu (my Kak Long),and first cicit (Hani,anak Kak Long saya)..4 different generation.. |
During those days when I was a kid,we didn't have all this family day thingy..Sebab kami selalu berkumpul di kampung kitorg kat Pekan..Everytime during school holidays,we'll be sent over to Pekan to live with Mak,or tidur rumah mak-mak saudara yang lain..I was quite fortunate to be able to experience a 'kampung lifestyle'.. All of us,cousins will mengaji al-Quran with Mak,main hujan,kalau musim banjir main banjir,menyibuk time Mak Zah bakar sampah,panjat pokok jambu belakang rumah,kene kejar dengan angsa,kutip buah rambutan pakai galah,bagi ayam makan hampas kelapa,main kejar-kejar,tangkap berudu (berudu in English apa ek?),pegi main tikam kedai Nyah or kedai Haji bla..bla..bla..Bestnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!haha..
But now,kampung pun dah jadi modern,people has moved over to some other places,kerja jauh-jauh, masing-masing busy,beranak-pinak etc..Time has become so limited for everyone to meet each other frequently..And pity those younger generations now,that they don't have the time and environment to play like how we used to during our days.. Budak-budak sekarang akan lepak main komputer,PS3 laa,Ipad etc.. So,the interactions between them becoming less and less..and a Family Day like this,is always important to keep the bonding strong..I was brought up with a very strong family bonds between us,and it has to be continued to the younger generation of ABCB..
![]() |
| They all looked soo sihat alhamdulillah.. |
Di hari-hari akhir Mak ketika hayatnya,saya bersamanya hampir sepanjang masa..There were times when there was only two of us..I talked a lot to Mak when we were together.. She's the most humble and caring person that I've ever met..I swear to God..Even when she was lying down,sick during her final days..Dia tau dia sakit,tapi dia tak nak dan takut dia akan menyusahkan orang..Sedangkan,saya hanyalah seorang cucu that will do anything for my grandmother..Mak asked me to be next to her bed most of the time until her last day..We had some private conversations together kadang-kadang..:-)..Moments that I will treasure till I die..~
Mak never worried about her health condition,she was strong..The only thing she worried about was her family.."Aku takut anak cucu aku nanti berpecah-belah bila aku dah tak ada nanti~",that's what she said..I know,I was there..So I believe that was her 'will' that everyone in the family have to keep in mind as a reminder forever..
All the younger generation now might have never met their grandparents,but we will make sure yang tunjuk ajar Mak tentang kasih sayang,hormat-menghormati dan adab-adab dalam berkeluarga akan terus menjadi ikutan dan pedoman dalam hidup mereka..
And today,I know Mak will be smiling if she see all these..She will know that we always try not to take things for granted..:-)
Happy Family Day ABCB!!!!~ Kudos to the organizers..Lain kali,reti-reti laa buat time gua cuti yaaaaaa.... haha!
Macam biasa nampaknya,diorg ni main rounders laa,galah panjang laa,sukaneka sume... Apatah lagi makannnnn,huhu..Keluarga saya memang kuat makann..Tengok lerr size masing-masing..Wakaka! Keluarga piranha laa katakan..hehe..Memang jangan harap gua nak tengok gambar makanan yang korang bagi..hehe.. Yahuuuuuu, memang 'tak' jelesss langsung laaa aku kat sini...hahaha...:-p
Uwarrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh...;-(
Credits to Uji,Fa and tukang-tukang amik gambo yang lain..and Tenna..3 days and 2 nights activities,at one of the beach resorts,somewhere in my hometown,Kuantan..
Telematch,karaoke,mandi kolam,galah panjang,lucky draw,ginrummy,(betul ke eja ni..haha) dan macam-macam ada.."Rounders"-feveret kitorg ni time kecik-kecik..Main macam ala-ala softball gitu..huhu~
-----------------------------------------------------------------
p/s: Al-Fatihah - untuk Mak,dan semua yang telah pergi meninggalkan kita..God bless ABCB~ And Happy Mothers Day to all the moms in the family too..:-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------






4 comments:
Luv yr perspective writing on our family. You should get a copy of Our Family video - ABCB produced none other than Wak Lid...price at RM10. Book now..oversea's order, mahal sikit kut!
Madam Pesona
..happy dgr kau ada family reunion mcm nih, balik la selalu hehehe..
Madam: Good to see everyone had fun,and sihat..
Hanya doa yg mampu saya kirim dari sini..:-)
Send my regards to Uncle and family~
Anonymous: Yaa..nak balik selalu tak mampu wehh..hehe~
whoa!! best giler beb... familia ni maciam!! u gotta invite me to one of those reunion beb..! nampak macam makan best best je!! kau tau lah.. aku ni macam semut, dimana ada makan, disitulah ada Smear T!!
Post a Comment