Okay..Probably this gonna be my last post about Lynas..Tapi tak tau lah..Tengok macam mana..I still think that this issue is quite important..More important than the sex video yang entah apa-apa tu..I managed to advice Nik Nazmi also about it and got his reply..Deep inside,I still hope that what I saw in the video is not true..If it is,than it's gonna be a really really sad day for Malaysia..
Oops,back to the story..:-)
My argument about Lynas project in Kuantan has already been noticed by certain quarters in the government.. Since the last two weeks, surprisingly,I was able to have some little debates with MB's special officer,Kuantan MP,Exco Member, and some few other professionals about the issue.. Thanks to technology~..
Kelakar gak rasa..huhu..Gua bukan sapa-sapa pun..I am just concern about my hometown..Tu jer..So nak tak nak,diorg kena jawab aaa apa yang gua bagi.. Cuma ada satu kali tu ada sorg doktor from the opposition, Dr.Joyce nama dia,cakap gua dibayar oleh kerajaan BN,makan harta rakyat..Siap tanya berapa gua dapat dari projek ni,BN suap sebab next GE dah dekat..wakaka!..Tak pasal-pasal..Bila argument takleh dijawab,tukar jadi isu politik pulak..haha~..Dia tak tau aku student cabuk jer kat sini..hehe..
Today,it looks like the issue is really heading towards the right direction..I can't elaborate much here..But the government seems to understand now why all this objections has to be handled properly..Pendek kata,message kenapa rakyat tak nak projek ni,dah sampai..From what happened in last night's event (they had two briefing sessions--experts/public),I believe the government should have understood by now..I was satisfied with their reactions..They should also have learned now that transparency and public consent,is very essential and should always be one of the main criteria before any projects involving the environment, health,safety,community or heritage being approved..At least for now perhaps..
Jadi marilah kita doa yang terbaik,walaupun anda bukan orang Kuantan ya..:-)..
Like how my friend,Patrick Khoo said,"It is simple - Can Lynas solve the waste problem?..If no, then get the hell out!"
Hail to People's Power!

No comments:
Post a Comment