Wednesday, March 30, 2011

KKK-Keeping Kuantan 'K'lean (II)

Last few days,I managed to get some replies from the MCA man,Dato Ti and one of the Pahang's Exco members about this project..I've voiced my concern to them about it..

It's not that hard if you want the government to listen actually..Tell them,"I am government's supporter,but I don't want this project to be carried on..What should I do?"..Then only they will reply to you..Tak payah nak marah-marah,kutuk-kutuk or blame anyone..I don't think this issue should be turned into a political war..

For me,both sides have done a good thing..Goverment has a good intention in approving this project,but maybe has overlooked it in certain ways,while PR also has done well in highlighting it..Kudos to both~..Kalau korang nak berasak pun,lepas-lepas ni laa..For now,let us make the best decision first..Politik kemudian please..

Dato' S told me that they are going to listen to AELB (Atomic Energy Licensing Board) this week before anything..I told him not to just 'listen' but grill these people,including Lynas..huhu..Macam sapa lak aku nak suruh-suruh diorg ni..haha~Tapi aku peduli apa,politician should be the people's servant,not the other way around,without any disrespect though..

This kind of culture should always be encouraged and nurtured in Malaysia..So,kerajaan tidak boleh buat sesuatu sesuka hati before approving any projects..So it shows a good check-and-balance democracy..~

And today,I think MCA has done the right move..



Let us see what will happen next...

p/s: Kadang-kadang memang ada rasa tak sabar nak balik..

1 comment:

mhdry said...

x sabar so balikla cepat..hahaha..projek bnyk menanti..hobi baru lagi..