Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All You Need Is Doves

Ingatkan banyak masa nak menulis cuti ni..Sekali busy laa pulakkk..huhu..brrrrr~

Two of my childhood friends came over to visit me in Aussie..Lama takde orang melawat gua kat Oz,so best gak aah kali ni..Went fishing in Busselton..:-)..Also took that opportunity to pay a visit to my Perth familia.. Feel so good to meet them after long..Farra and Afzal cooked Salmon Curry baekkk punyerr...Semua orang nampak sihat,alhamdulilah..Cuma satu jer tak sempat,nak main bola untuk Dan Dan..I wanted to see all the new players..Ramai player baru tahun ni..

But anyway,I can see that DDFC is doing well and heading into the right path again..Football and friendship.. To be honest,I think my time to be directly involved with DDFC is over..I would love to see DDFC to carry on and achieve glory..It is more important for the club to grow with its current players..Let the new players enjoy the feeling being with Dan Dan,the culture and feel important..This year, the club has reach it's six years anniversary.. Bukan senang nak buat and carry on the legacy,as a club who doesn't have any financial source and proper management..It's all based on their own commitment,passion and vision..Kudos to these people, especially Mamat and Afzal for continuing the philosophy this year!

I would be proud if DDFC can go on for another few years..Dapat lepas 10 tahun dah kira ok laa gua rasa.. Maybe one day we can be a proper club in Western Australia Soccer League..Who knows kan?..If things go well,I wouldn't be surprised..I know that we can get financial support from the ministry if we have such club in overseas..It's already been discussed with our Sports Minister when he came down to Perth last year..Hmm, kita tengok lah nanti macam mana..Tak salah kalau kita ada long-term planning..:-)..Let me experience how they run a social football club here in Adelaide ni dulu..

Club yang gua main sekarang,Immanuel Doves,ada tiga team (1A Division,1B Division and 4th Division)..Semua sekali players ada dekat 65 orang..Ada few other clubs yang dah established more than 25 years ada 5-6 team,sebab overall there are 6 Divisions all together..All the clubs kena ada homeground sendiri..

Macam club gua ni,ada 9 orang committee,4 coaches and 15 orang pom-pom girlssss..haha...Pom-pom girls tu tipuuu jerr..Sebagai amateur club,I think the concept is very suitable to DDFC and WakDan..Most of my team mates are professionals dalam pekerjaan masing-masing..Engineers, architects, managers etc..Bukan calang-calang orang..Professional hackers pun ada..huhu!

Bulan Mac,dah keluar schedule sampai laa penghujung season bulan September..So mentally and physically, semua orang dah kena ready.. Ceyyy,gaya cakap macam aku ready sangat laaa konon nya..huhu!Tapi nak tak nak ketahanan body kene mantap laa...Every game confirm kena langgar punyaaa..Geng-geng Aussie ni tau main rempuhhh jerr..Mcm main footie!!Nasib baik aku belajar silat dulu..Selalunya sebelum diorg langgar, gua dah ready nak melayang dulu..huhu..Dapat free kick,and smart play...Bukannya dive pun..Cuma satu jer laa,telinga kena tahan maki laa..hehe~

So far,it has been a very good new experience for me..Being a captain for a mat saleh's club in Adelaide 1B Division has never ever came into my imagination before..In fact,I never thought that I would still play soccer.. I've lost the inspiration last year,and somehow this club has given me new motivation in it's own way..

Sebagai budak kampung,pengalaman ketika diumumkan sebagai captain dalam sebuah bar restaurant yang besar, dikelilingi oleh mat saleh ramai-ramai yang semuanya bertepuk sambil mengangkat gelas beer masing-masing (which is their tradition,jangan ingat gua minum gak) to congratulate me,adalah satu pengalaman yang 'kelakar',susah nak describe sini..haha~..Walaupun separuh daripada mereka muka agak terkejut,huhu,but everyone was supportive and showed their respects..Gua tak biasa mende-mende gini..But it is definitely priceless..I even got personal texts and emails from 'otai-otai' in the team to wish me well till today..:-)..Hari tu time tengah bercuti kat Perth pun ada yang suruh gua balik awal..

Ooo yaa...lupa nak bagitau..Hampir semua orang dalam team ingat gua umur 25-26..huhu~..Tu yang best duk Oz ni,they never ask..hehe..Time coaches bagi speech,semua cakap we need a young man to lead laa,lead by example laa,new direction laa, bla..bla..bla..bla.. Aku buat diiiiiiaaaammm jer..haha~

Satu jer susah,nak kena cakap omputih sokmo dalam padang throughout the game..Half-time lak nak kena bagi motivation in English..Ntah diorg paham ke tak aku tak tau lerr..haha..Macam last week,nak marah keeper tangkap bola macam sial,sekali keluar ayat tahap sekolah rendah dengan spontan nya dari mulut aku..wakaka..Ingat dah Gerrard abis dahhh..hahaha.. Tak jadi aku nak marah...akhirnya menggelakkan diri sendiri dalam hati..kihkihkih..

Sekarang Aan,Pong and few others pun dah join,so senang sikit ler..ada geng..huhu~I also would like them to experience the same thing..To experience a totally different kind of mentality and attitude from what we Malaysian usually have in mind..To enjoy the sense of healthy competitiveness and tougher physical challenge..I am enjoying having them in the team..Omputih pun dah tak pandang rendah kat kita..

Somehow,all these has lifted my trust towards life/people again..If last year I was being devalued,ridiculed and despised by friends and those who I cared the most and were closed to my heart,this year,things turned out that all the appreciations and acknowledgments came from total strangers..Pelik kan?hehe..but that's LIFE~

Let me learn from all this,and hopefully it can only be good for future developments of DDFC,Wakdan, or sapa-sapa lah..hehe..I also want to involve in grassroots football development in Pahang nanti..Apa yang baik kita share share ya..No worries~

~Doves Fly High~
...and You'll Never Fly Alone...hehe...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asal you suka pandang bawah terhadap diri you,sedangkan ppl actually look up to you,... Stop degrading yourself and start living.

Azrul said...

Mr.anonymous,

Thanks for the advise,but wat made u think that I'm degrading myself here?:-)
Second,I dont want ppl to look up to me,as I'm not the best..but I do hope I can give good example to everyone I know as much as I can..

Gua sebenarnya tak tau,ni "start living" ni apa maksud lu?huhu..

Smear "Da Doc" Mortoyo said...

Congrats Mr. Capitano, Azrul. I must say that it has been a wonderfull year for you. Starting to live ur life as what it is supposed to be!! I think what you are going through as a malay malaysian in an overseas country is fantastic and a unique experience. Not many malay or asian personel can say that they went to an "omputih" country and succeed. Being a captain and a leader in the field full of 'omputih' and having the 'omputih' looking up to you is already a great achievement!! to 'anonymous', i think he is already living!! Live the life bro, mcm Fandi Ahmad cakap dulu, "Sports for life!"

Azrul said...

Thank youuu Doc!Appreciate it so much~

Yes bro,it's a unique experience..:-)
But to be honest,it's not an 'achievement' yet for me..Personal glory is certainly not an achievement..In my dictionary,'achievement' happens when u can deliver good things to the people around you or those under your responsibility..Like in politics,'title' is never important,but it's what u bring to the people/community that matters..

Thanks for dropping by bro..and thanks for the continuous words of encouragement from the very beginning..I'll do my best,and keep my promise~

ZacGal said...

heheheh! best gila... teringat kenangan2 time main devision 3 and premier league kt perth dulu. team english, team irish... old memories! gila best bila dpt score and lagi2 kalau dpt man of the match! but, make sure u take care of urself bro... opponent matsalleh ni kadang2 tgk kita power, mula la dia terjah kita. dh tu kaki kita plak kaki salbal belacan, bukan kaki botol mcm diarg... senang injured. and make sure simpan energy utk whole season. ada one season tu aku over excited sampai tgh season abis energy... senang2 je kena beat, injured... all the best!

-Azrul Jabbar- said...

Hehe..Thanks Zac~

Will keep what u said in mind..Bab kaki sambal belacan yg gua tak tahan tu,wakaka!!Tapi gua dah lama gila tak makan sambal belacan..Guane??? hahaha..Ada lagi satu bro,muka jadi hitam legam psl main bola..haha..Gua pun dah mcm Raheem Sterling dah ni muka...kihkihkih..

ZacGal said...

peerrrrggghhh! raheem sterling... takleh blah!

Anonymous said...

..good for you bro and hope you enjoyed over there, anyway aku confuse skit dgn comment yg awal tu apa maksud pandang bawah?kalau pandah rendah faham gak la..

Anonymous said...

..typo - pandang rendah..

-Azrul Jabbar- said...

Thanks Anonymous 1:55am!:)

Seems like u all anonymous ppl tend to make typo errors..hehe..

Smear "Da Doc" Mortoyo said...

woi!! steady lah beb... tibe tibe aku bukak dah full of comment!! kecoh betul topic ni kali ini beb!! good on ya mate!! kau buat aku macam nak bukak blog aku sendiri lah.. Nantikanlah blog Smear T Mortoyo!! ia seperti Milo, akan mengandungi pelbagai khasiat seisi keluarga!!!

Arriverderci!!

Smear "Da Doc" Mortoyo said...

eh A.J,

camne mau buat blog eh?? gua mau try lah beb... tak bleh tido ah tadi minum kopi columbia. aku tak bace warning sign die ah... die kate kalau dah minum 7 malam tak bleh tido... damn!

later jgn lupe bagi wake up call!!