Tuesday, February 15, 2011

'Raja' Kenny D

The King
Just realized that the last time I wrote about Liverpool was after our win against Chelski, last few months with those two wonder goals from Fernando..

Now forget about Torres..Jangan kutuk dia..We still have our Stevie..And the most important of all,now we have KENNY DAGLISH..So don't worry too much people..:-)

As I said in my previous post,we need some hungry and motivated team players..Not those who make personal glory as their main priority..That's what Liverpool is always about..Never about individuals.. Liverpudlians stick together during bad and good times..Never gives up on anyone..

Before the last tranfer window,I suggested few players..dalam blog laaa maksudnya..huhu.. Here-http://myotadura.blogspot.com/2010/11/lets-kop-to-top.html..Tapi sorg pun diorg tak beli..wakaka! But anyhow,Kenny did better things than I could have ever imagined..In my last post,I said we need 3 new players at least,a left back,a holding midfielder,and an attacking player..So I listed a few in mind..but guess what Kenny did??

  • He put Glen Johnson on the left,and brought Kelly in as right back..England punya regular right back main belah kiri??Who would have thought of that??Anek haremmm..punya genius!!!Hasilnya,takyah beli sapa-sapa,save duit,players improve a lot..
  • As for the holding,defensive or central midfielder,Lucas has improved a lot,but we need another good player..But instead of buying a new player,Kenny installed Aurelio (a natural left back/midfielder),into that position..Gila!..and it works!!!huhu..
  • He sold Torres,bought two good young strikers,and put Meireles into more attacking position.. It's like you lost a player,but you gained three more top-quality attackers out of it..Brilliant!!
Cara main pun dah beza,passing+pressing football,tactically pun dah improved banyak,more dynamic,more option..3-5-2..3-6-1..4-5-1..Tak static macam Hodgson's 4-4-2 long ball game..So,hopefully things can only be better..:-)

Dan,kita ada satu lagi secret yang belum di reveal..and he's only 16!!!Remember this name..Raheem Sterling...I believe it won't be that long before we see another star in Anfield..Especially with some magical touch from King Kenny..~and You'll Never Walk Alone~




p/s: Semalam budak ni score 5 bijik in Liverpool's reserve match against Southend..watch the video..No tapped in..Semua nice individual goals..We won 9-0..Bought by Rafa early last year..Looks very promising indeed..Wearing Kenny's no.7 too..:-)..I think he's much better than Maxi and Jovanovic at the moment..and we need a left winger..

~Happy Maulidur Rasul..and have a good day~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

50mill pound for Torres is really a waste of money.ive never be a fan of him and it makes me sick thinking that chelsea spent a fortune on him.a player wont make a team great coz u need the whole unit to be success...anyway..thumbs up to king kenny for his magic touch.its only a mtter of time before we cud see the real kops back in action and fight for glory.and its gonna be real soon im sure.all da best...

regards,
chelsea fan.:)

Azrul said...

Mr.Anonymous,why don't you switch over and join us at the Merseyside bebeh??..hehe..

Thanks for the wish~

Haha..aku ni mcm duduk Liverpool lak..