Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ultra DDFC Malayas

the original ultras
"Bersatu kuatkan rohani jasmani,
Tinggikanlah mutu bolasepak kita,
Giatkan latihan,jiwa kesukanan,
Kami anak bangsa,semangat perwira..

Berjuang kita,di tengah gelanggang,
Tiada gentar sebarang tentangan...

Ayuh bersama kita daki segala,
Diiring dengan doa semua,
Ayuh bersama hadapi segala cabaran,
Untuk bersamamu MALAYSIA.."

This old song has always been in my heart since the day I started following the Malaysian international soccer team in the 1989 SEA Games in Kuala Lumpur...That was absolutely one of the best moment for Malaysian football..

That squad was definitely the best ever so far in my lifetime..We were the best among the best..Malaysia had the most complete squad,perfect in every position and even those on the bench..We had Rashid Hassan,Ong Yu Tiang to take care of the goal posts,and the likes of Shebby Singh,Razip Ismail,Lim Teong Kim,Ahmad Yusoff,Zainal Abidin Hassan,Dollah Salleh,Subadron Aziz,Radhi Mat Din,See Kim Seng,and others.. Singapore had Fandi Ahmad,Malek Awab,K.Kannan,David Lee and other star players,while Thailand had the deadly trio, Piyapong Pue-On,Attapol Buspakom,Vitoon Kijmongkolsak..Indonesia was not even on the list..

I met Rajagopal once a few years ago when he brought some of this batch of players for Malaysian under-19 training in Perth..We were even close to organize a social friendly match between this team and Malaysian students in Curtin..During my days in Perth,I had the opportunity to meet and discuss about Malaysian soccer with a few people..Other than Rajagopal,among them was Dollah Salleh,Shukor Adan,one national team physio doctor and a few more national junior squad members..

During those days before leaving for Australia,I never missed a single match of the national team whenever I'm in Kuala Lumpur ..Last week,after long,I was in the stadium again,watching us fortunately beating Vietnam.. And today,together with the other 70,000 fans at least,we will sing 'Negaraku' loudly and proudly together again in the final..Let's make another winning history!

Win or lose,what ever it is against the Indonesians tonight,I just wanna see the fighting spirit and the eagerness to play football..Bukit Jalil, here comes 80 people from Dan Dan FC and WakDan FC clans!!!!!Hopefully our banner will be ready in time..huhu..See you in the stadium~

No comments: