Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All the best in Jakarta!!!

UPDATE!!

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Aggregate 4-2..

Nothing to say,I'm just so proud of you guys~:-)
You have no idea about the impact you've brought upon us just now..

The face of my Bah n Mama celebrating the goal-priceless
The celebration in kopitiam2 Kuantan mcm kat stadium (1st time ooo)-priceless
The unity you have brought to the nation-speechless...

Nak nangisssssssss jap.......*tapi tetap ganas Harimau Malaya..huhu..:-)
Thank you Allah..
Alhamdulillah~
Congratz...<3...infinity juta kali!!!
God bless Malaysia!!!!~

-Dec 29,2010- 10.30pm Malaysian local time~
------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST



Speechless...
Speechless...
Speechless!!!

I've watched so many games involving our national team for the past 20 years..Without any doubt,-December 26,2010-was the best thing ever..
Everything was PERFECTO!!!

Crazy environment outside the stadium before the match,stadium PENUH to its full capacity,4 hours full of singing,jumping and cheering, EVERYONE supported Malaysia (bukan macam time Man U/Chelsea datang aritu),...and the most important thing, we played well,main ada system,short passes,creative movements,we were calm tapi keras,full of fighting spirits,never gave up,kept the momentum till the final whistle..and WON!!Bukan satu,bukan dua...but 3-0!!!!

Feeling dia macam menang World Cup braderrr!!!(..Insyallah one day~)..Kale,Fairuz dah high sepanjang highway ke Subang with their Malaysian flags..haha!!!

The celebration was crazy!!!!No one cares about EPL that night..Barcelona ke,Real ke,Brazil ke,who cares!!

And I believe kalau semua orang datang sokong Malaysia macam ni,mana-mana team pun akan goyang.. Next time kalau Man U ke,Chelsea,Barca,Real Madrid or even Liverpool datang sekalipun,I hope everyone will give full support to our own national team,not foreign clubs like what we saw last Sunday.. Wear our own national team jersey!Truly speaking,I've never seen everyone was so united and busy cheering all the way (not swearing) in any of my experience before..

Hakikatnya,kita belum menang lagi..But I believe everyone was satisfied with the performance and the spirits.. Penyokong memang laa happy and celebrate macam dah menang..Cuma yang gua pelik,player pun celebrate macam dah menang piala..huhu!!!Takpe lah,kasi chance..:-)..After all,we haven't seen this kind of supports and self-believes in yearsssssss..

My man of the match goes to everyone!!!!But Safee,Idlan Talaha and Mahalli dapat point lebih sikit..:-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


p/s: Dah lama tak feel macam ni..In fact,tak penah kut!..Final,menang,main cantik,semangat,berani pegang bola,...plus dengan 90,000 fans,colourful,sportsmanship between both fans before and after the game..

Tengok Su punya first time experience tengok bola live kat stadium kat blog dia sini- http://surayasulatin.blogspot.com/2010/12/saya-sayang-malaysia.html..hehe!!Lu memang lawak laa Su..Err,gua cilok gambar sket..:-p

Jadi penyokong pun letih dan membahayakan sebenarnya...Gua pun jari kaki tersepit selama 10 minit di kerusi time celebrate gol ke-3 Malaysia..huhu..tapi time tu tak rasa,arini bengkak dan lebam..huhu!!!Badan sakit,suara masih takde sampai arini..Hanya untukmu Malaysia~kihkihkih..I've waited almost 20 years for this kind of moment..and of coz I want it more and more to come..~

Well done Malaysia!!..

All the best in Jakarta~

No comments: