Lama tak menulis..There are so many things that I wanted to put in this blog,but couldn't find the right time for it yet..Semua baru separuh-separuh tulis..
Last year,I got one wish for Ramadhan..I wrote the prayers in this blog..Here - All I Want for Ramadhan (2010)
This time around,my Ramadhan is actually quite different from those previous ones..I've come to a point in my life that I need to know more about my own religion and other people's faith too..I feel the need to know why I embraced Islam,and why other religions are not the right one for me especially, and humanity as a whole..
Not saying that I'm a good Muslim,but I want to be..That's the point..Like most of us too I supposed.. Walaupun ambil masa.. Kebetulan,lately ni,saya banyak berbicara mengenai 'hidayah' dengan orang-orang tertentu..I also believed on what Wardina said,that "sometimes Muslims are in need to 'revert' more than the new reverts"..
Untuk itu,dalam keberkatan Ramadhan ini,di samping apa yang kita selalu buat,saya cuba belajar sesuatu yang baru..I started to learn more about Christianity..Mudah-mudahan,ia dapat menguatkan akidah saya sendiri,dan membawa kebaikan untuk orang lain dalam masa yang sama..I got some good reminder from a friend-"Make sure ilmu kena ada,jangan main hentam jer.."..Yeah,insyallah everything will be fine..Insyallah, didikan dari kecil dan asas agama saya cukup kuat untuk menghadapinya..
May Allah s.w.t bless me in my quest~
(Surah Al-Imran : Ayat ke-8)
Salam Ramadhan 2011~
p/s: Hmm..dah setahun rupanya blog ni..~ Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment