Wishing everyone a very good year ahead~
I don't celebrate New Year,as much as I don't celebrate birthdays...Boring person kannn??huhu..:-)
Me no resolution as usual,just hoping for a peaceful life..No confusion..
I don't mind sadness and challenges..
Hopefully I can make new friends,without losing those present ones, with more loves and honesty..
I want to be me again..
Am happy of what I see in Malaysia so far,will still continue my journey of life in Australia without fear, and gonna travel around the world more and more in 2011..Sapa nak ikut,jom!!!!
Hanya mintak kesihatan dan keselamatan family supaya berkekalan..Kejayaan saudara-mara,kawan-kawan dalam bidang masing-masing..dan keamanan negara...Ooops,satu lagi,gue mau sukses dalam perkuliahan..hehe..Yang lain-lain,I don't think I need it for now.. :-)
Selamat Tahun Baruan!!!~
-3 more hours before flying off to Surabaya..then Bali again perhaps (dekat jer,alang-alang)..huhu!Nak cari maid jaga saya kat Adelaide..:-p..Another spontaneous trip,xde plan and any knowledge yet..Let's explore Indonesia!!Hmmmm...shud I bring my Malaysian jersey???:-p...Kale nak coli laser Julia Perez...haha..
Happy New Year again guys!
2 comments:
Happy New Year to u to housemate..
Happy New Year boss!!!Miss u laa wei..haha!
Malu laa u baca my blog also..haha.. I found one restaurant called 'Lao Pan's' in Surabaya..
See u in KK hopefully nanti..
Post a Comment